TERMS AND CONDITIONS of BUSINESS PARTNER
When You register in order to become a Business Partner through this website (“Site”), We collect some information that is used to contact, identify, evaluate You, which consist of:
- information concerning Your business entity, and/or
- Your personal information.
- Use of Data That We Obtain We use infrastructures to improve the user experience and track users in the Site, including cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text that a site places on your computer to help remember information about Your visit. Cookies cannot read data that is on Your computer hardware or retrieve Your personal information. We use information obtained from cookies to improve Your use experience and the overall quality of our services. Our cookies may also be provided by third party service providers who have permission to place cookies on our Site.
- With Whom We Share Data We will not disclose, share, sell, or use Your personal information without Your consent, unless required by law or based on Your instruction, or to as stated below;
- Business entity or individual who will or have used our product (“Costumer”) to enable Customer purchase our Service Product through You and contact You.
- Business Assignment. We continuously develop our business, we can sell or buy assets. In such transactions, information concerning the Business Partner in general is one of the business assets that is transferred. If either PT Fatiha Sakti itself or PT Fatiha Sakti's asset is taken over (including through a bankruptcy process), then your information can be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Agent (if any) and service provider. We work with other companies to deliver services or jobs for us or on our behalf, such as hosting services for this Site, sending e-mails, and making phone calls. They can get access to personal information, such as addresses, which is needed for them to carry out their work, but they are prohibited to use data other than for the purpose of providing services to us or on our behalf contractually.
Legal Issues. We may store, and have the right to disclose information about You or Your use of the Site without Your permission in advance if such actions are necessary to:
(a) protect and defend the rights, ownership and safety of us, our affiliates, users of the Site, or public, (b) apply terms and conditions that apply to the use of this Site; (c) respond to claims which state that there is content infringing the rights of other third parties; (d) respond to claims in relation with the existence of activities that are either suspected or actually against the law (illegal); (e) respond to audits or investigate complaints or security threats, or (f) comply with applicable laws and regulations, legal process, or government instructions.
- Your Guarantee of Your Information
- You warrant that no materials or any information that is distributed through Your account or uploaded or shared by You through Site, Service, and/or Service support application will violate or infringe any third party’s right, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, property or any other personal rights; or encompasses slander, defamation or materials which are against the law;
- All information that You give us (including but not limited to personal and contact information data) is accurate and complete;
- If You provide other parties’ personal data, including Your employees' personal information, You represent and guarantee that the consent of these people has been obtained and that You have informed that their information will be used for the purposes required for the Site and stated on this Site;
- You are obliged to notify us if there is change to the information that You have previously provided by using or through relevant sections of the Site.
- Statement and Guarantee You represent, warrant, and agree that You:
- have the authority and power to agree upon these Terms and Conditions and the partnership agreement that will exist at a later stage;
- can make contracts that have binding legal force based on applicable regulations; and
- will not use the rights as stated in these Terms and Conditions for illegal purposes.